Mjk automotive of Colorado, (Denver Metro area), Are deceptive and very unethical dealers.I am a auto dealer myself and purchased a vehicle online from them, after speaking to the owner Matthew Kraus, on the phone several times and being reassured that the vehicle we were purchasing did indeed look like a 6000 mile vehicle should.
We purchased the vehicle, when it arrived it was terrible shape, all 6 tires were bald and mismatched, not typical of a 6000 mile vehicle. The under carriage was completely packed with mud, frame rails, mud was completely packed around transmission, brakes, gas tanks, inside rims etc. The frame of the vehicle had then been painted by MJK Automotive to cover the mud, and is most places was painted right over the mud, in some places 3 to 4 inches of mud was painted over. We had many hours of cleaning this vehicle which included total removeal of all shields, bumpers, wheels, fuel tanks, etc.
This vehicle was sunk in a mud hole that had to be at least 3 feet deep. They purchased it at an aution and attempted to cover up the mess, The dealership employee (Joel) admitted that they had already cleaned up alot of mud to sell it, and that it was is rough condition. The owner still claims that this truck was perfect and some "dust and dirt" should be expected. My last conversation with the owner ended with him being very foul because I asked for compensation, I was told several time to "go *** myself, and finally hung up on.
These guys are not to be trusted.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Sales
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "I am 50 years old and this Toyota Corolla is my first brand new car. I was blessed to be able to pay cash for the car. For some this..."
- "Went to Pottery Barn in Appleton, Wi to get help designing my living room and home office, over several weeks was ignored, told I was indecisive and when I bought..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."